The Startup Owner’s Manual: The Step-By-Step Guide for Building a Great Company
The Startup Owner’s Manual guides you, step-by-step, as you put the Customer Development process to work. This method was created by renowned Silicon Valley startup expert Steve Blank, co-creator with Eric Ries of the “Lean Startup” movement and tested and refined by him for more than a decade. This 608-page how-to guide includes over 100 charts, graphs, and diagrams, plus 77 valuable checklists that guide you as you drive your company toward profitability.
It will help you:
• Avoid the 9 deadly sins that destroy startups’ chances for success
• Use the Customer Development method to bring your business idea to life
• Incorporate the Business Model Canvas as the organizing principle for startup hypotheses
• Identify your customers and determine how to “get, keep and grow” customers profitably
• Compute how you’ll drive your startup to repeatable, scalable profits.