How to Build a New Black Wall Street
How to Build a New Black Wall Street is Not a Historical Reference Book, but a Guide for Developing Consistent Revenue and Business Relationships that will Support the Creation of Local Job Opportunities for Our Unemployed Youth.
The Techniques within this book include Practical and Proven Methods of Business Principles for Kickstarting the Rebuilding of a New Black Wall Street.
- Learn Why a Business Plan is Much More than a Startup Document
- Never Start a 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Corporation
- Learn How to use Multiple Commercial Bank Accounts
- Learn the Advantages of C-Class Corporations
- Contracts and Agreements Explaned
- Sales Funnel Explained